What does the kitchen in the year 2050 look like? This project was a one week long design sprint I did in collaboration with two other design students to create a concept of how the kitchen will look like in 2050.
- Energy consumption / large carbon footprint from food production, shipping, preservation and consumer waste.
- Rise of water consumption
- Livestock overuse
Our vision and solution:
- To combine the technologies of bio printing, biometrics and molecular gastronomy
- The whole kitchen in one device
- Personalised nutrition; printing the perfect portion of food with the exact nutrients your body needs.